Every month we round up some of our favorite travel-related stories from the web, including family travel articles and general stories about traveling well. Here's what we loved reading in July.
- TravelPulse reports that the majority of millennials are looking for family vacations! Apparently we're also more likely to turn to social media for inspiration.
- Does that baby look familiar? Parennial Travel's editor Erica Curran published a story in the Washington Post about having fun in Miami Beach with a toddler. Spoiler alert: It can be done!
- Today created a Family Travel Guide that maps out the best places to go with kids in the U.S. It's a pretty handy little tool that allows you to adjust your search based on your kids' ages, the season, and the type of vacation you want. I'm being directed to Cape Cod. What about you?
- The Points Guy just launched a new family travel vertical, and they're kicking it off with an industry report rounding up the best airlines for families. Southwest, JetBlue, and Delta are the top 3. Have you had good experiences with these airlines?
- Hey, even celebs like Chrissy Teigen know that the struggle of flying with kids can be real.
- Scary Mommy has a pretty hilarious guide to air travel with kids.
- "You have 18 summers with your kids before they decide they're too cool to travel with you. Here's how to make every year count." This beautiful piece from Conde Nast Traveler gives us all the feels.